Coastal Indulgence 360 Kiama Booking Policy & Payment Terms
Our aim is to ensure that all guests have a comfortable & pleasant stay, and we strive to present the property in a meticulously clean and well-appointed condition. To maintain this high standard, we ask our guests to treat the property with care & respect, and with consideration of guests to follow.
NUMBER OF PERSONS
The property is offered to accommodate only those guests in the booking profile. No additional guests or visitors are permitted without prior consent by Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager. (Strictly no parties or schoolies)
For the comfort of all guests, smoking is strictly prohibited.
Guests are not under any circumstances to keep any animals/pets on the premises, (including outside), without prior permission from the agent/owner.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-In Time: 2.00 pm
Check-Out Time: 10.00 am
Please comply with local government restrictions according to statutory laws, by-laws, and regulations applicable to the premises. Excessive noise is not permitted after 10 pm during the week and not after 11 pm on weekends.
Guests must take all reasonable care of the premises and their contents, and promptly report to the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager / Agent any malfunctions, damage, and losses.
Guests shall not make any improper use of the drainage systems and other services connected to the premises. Please do not remove, or move, any furniture or effects from the premises or to any other area of the premises.
Neither the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager / Agent are responsible for guest effects kept or left at the premises.
Guests will permit the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager / Agent and persons authorised by the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager / Agent to enter the premises during the term for the purpose of necessary repair, investigation of complaints whilst respecting guests’ right to privacy.
Please note that the property is monitored externally by 24-hour external security surveillance.
BOOKINGS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH BY THE AGENT/OWNER
…. but may be subject to any changes as notified by the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property Manager / Agent before the commencement of the booking.
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING DEPOSIT
- 50% deposit payable at the time of booking.
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING BALANCE
- 50% balance payable 4 weeks before check-in for peak season bookings. i.e. NSW Public Holiday weekends, Easter & Summer (mid-December to the end of January)
- 50% balance payable 2 weeks before check-in for all other dates
SECURITY BOND PAYMENT & REFUND
- 100% payable 4 weeks before check-in for peak season bookings. i.e. NSW Public Holiday weekends, Easter & Summer (mid-December to the end of January)
- 100% payable 2 weeks before check-in for all other dates
- The bond will be refunded within 72 hours after checkout less any damage costs.
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING CANCELLATIONS
In certain circumstances, there may be an option to reschedule dates to a mutually suitable time. Please contact the Coastal Indulgence 360 Property manager immediately to discuss.
- Government initiated Covid lockdown: full refund or option to reschedule
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- 50% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in