Kiama Township, approximately 5kms from Coastal Indulgence 360, has a diverse range of boutique shops and cafes plus a good range of services such as banks, pharmacies, doctors, dentists, etc
Just 5 minutes by car....
Kiama Coastal Walk
The Kiama Coastal Walk has 3 sections:
- Northern Coastal Walk from Minnamurra River to Kiama Blowhole (~3 hours)
- Middle Coastal Walk from Kiama Blowhole to Loves Bay (~1.5 hours)
- Southern Coastal Walk from Loves Bay to Gerringong (~2 hours)
For further information Click Here.
At the southern end of the Kiama Coastal Walk, there is a small stretch of sand to cross at the northern end of Werri Beach. Occasionally Kiama Council may open Werri Lagoon to the sea which means you won’t be able to cross and may need to walk back to Loves Bay. You can contact the Kiama Tourist Information office on 1300 654 262 or 02 4232 3322 prior to starting that section of the walk to confirm if the crossing is possible.
Also on your doorstep
- 15 mins drive to the west is Jamberoo, a small rural village surrounded by lush dairy pastures. You can reach Jamberoo by travelling via Saddleback Mountain Road for elevated scenic views or by driving through Kiama.
- If you are looking for some adventure continue a little further to Jamberoo Action Park – check site for seasonal opening times
- Looking for a nature experience – then a further 6km west is the Minnamurra Rainforest where you can explore the natural beauty of the rainforest & waterfalls.
- Gerringong Township is approximately 7.5kms south of Coastal Indulgence 360
- Granties Maze Fun Park is a further 6kms south of Gerringong and a fun place for the young at heart
- After Granties maze, head south through Broughton Village to reach the township of Berry